Safe Spot Foundation
Award Winning Safety and Well-being Resources and Community Projects.
With a focus on safety and well-being for people of all ages, we provide a range of safety and well-being resources, publish a wealth of information and facilitate our own Community Projects.
Safe Spot Foundation has something for everyone!
How can we help you?
To Foster, Facilitate and Promote Safety and Well-being for all people without bias.
- To make information, education and resources regarding safety and well-being readily available to kids, teens, parents, professionals and communities globally.
- To be a global peak body for safety and well-being.
- To research, develop and promote standards for safety and well-being initiatives, resources, and community programs.
- To facilitate awareness of and participation in safety and well-being education, and associated community initiatives.
Award Winning, Lifesaving Resources
We're 100% Aussie owned, so all our hands on, safety and well-being resources are dreamed up and manufactured right here in Australia. We pride ourselves on creating high quality, educational resources which give people an active role in their own safety, foster awareness of environment and danger and reduce stress for parents and guardians. Visit our shop to find out more.
Freebies for Everone!
We have a range of FREE Safety and Well-being Resources and books which anyone can download, use and share and we're adding to these resources all the time! Check it out and tell your friends too.
Safe Spot Community Programs
Our Community Programs are the perfect way to educate and inspire kids, teens, parents and professionals, and of course to make a positive difference right here in our community. In 2017, our Safe Spot Community Program - Outreach was proudly supported by Logan City Council.
Safe Spot Community Projects
Our team have launched a few Community Projects of our own, and we love to help other organisations work for the greater good too. Making a difference to our own communities is just as important to us as making a difference on a global scale.
In May 2018, we're proudly launching the Books For Hope Project which will see over $36,000 worth of grief recovery books donated to families and individuals who need them most. Partnership opportunities are exclusive and limited. Enquire Here.
Channels of Activity
The Safe Spot Foundation has a number of activity channels. These include:
- Continuation and expansion of the development of safety and well-being resources.
- Expand our safety and well-being advocacy position via media operations.
- Implement a national safety and well-being educational community program for early youth, adolescents, parents and guardians and professionals and lobby for its integration into the curriculum in each state.
- Implementation of a national public safety and well-being community event resource; for improved safety of public and facilitation of corporate social responsibility.
- Provide support to professionals and organisations working with children, adolescents and parents.
- Provide new training resources for pre-school aged children, school students, youth, parents and guardians and professionals working in the field of education and care.
- Facilitate opportunities for new safety and well-being research both nationally and internationally.
The Safe Spot Foundation is a not for profit organisation dedicated to fostering safety and well-being. We are a company limited by guarantee and operated under the stewardship of a reputable board of directors. Click here to find out about our team.